No Major Remodel Required
Take measurements and photos of the inside of your existing fireplace. Measure the opening for width and height.
Visit our showroom for ideas and advice or browse Gas Inserts to for inspiration.
We install. Relax while we do the complete installation for your new gas fireplace insert.
What is a Gas Fireplace Insert?
- Fits inside your existing wood-burning fireplace opening
- Use natural gas or propane
- Has beautiful real flames and realistic logs
- Easy to operate with remote control or wall switch
- Keep warm air in and cold air out
- Cost between $3,500 and $6,500 fully installed*
California Mantel and fireplace's
Cory Casey of Cal Mantel Speaks with George Latos area director and publisher of N2 local Orange County print and digital platforms.
Cory discusses Cal Mantel's new Anaheim California facility, product selections, and services
Fireplaces, stoves and fireplace inserts need to be vented to the outdoors (except for electric fireplace models). There are several ways to route venting, and the direction can depend on the type of hearth product it is, and the fuel it burns. Here’s how it works...Read more